Monday, October 22, 2007

What She's Wearing




Today is chilllllly! Arriving at the office at 7am to make the afternoon hair appointment for my hair show cut, here were the wardrobe picks for the day.
I just love Victoria's Secret Clothing line! I have a hard time finding clothes that fit well and show off a small frame.
Top- Sweater Jacket layered with a black tank w/rhinestones from a local boutique
******************************************
Pants- Black skinny pants similar to those above, only mine are more fitted with silver gromets at the bottom ankle
Boots- (not pictured) Brown leather wedge boots from Victoria's Secret with buckles at the top calf
Acessories- My favorite slouchy hat from a local private designer! (I rarely leave home without it lately); Silver chain necklace (a gift); my faux diamond ring (from the same boutique); My silver Tiffany's wrap-around ring; Silver hoop earrings, my only casual pair

No comments: