Thursday, May 8, 2008

Couture Swimwear



I was at the Shecky's Girls Night Out Shopping event in Dallas on Tuesday and had the pleasure of meeting designer Sharron Valk, founder of Sharrari designer swimwear. She brought a few pieces to display and I wish I had snapped a few photos! The details were beyond simply beautiful and the cuts were very flattering. I would have loved for her to make me a custom piece... had I only brought that extra few hundred dollars with me. You know, the stack of bills I just can't decide how to spend...

Sharron truly has a gift. She is just bringing her line to the runway and into select private boutiques-- I can't wait to see more from her.

1 comment:

Dead Sober said...

Hi...I'm kevin chen from China I really cotton to your blog delicate and full of info about fashion.

in fact I'm working and interesting with the fabric accessary and dressmaking...I'm willing to learn and listen( Sharron Valk's my friend)haha

so if possible we can exchange views or anything.

thanks
askkevinca@gmail.com